Our Income Tax Return Service is easy.
If you have been working or are working in New Zealand and paid tax there, you might be obliged to file a tax return after the end of the tax year. Individuals are expected to lodge their income tax returns between 01/04 and 07/07 after the relevant tax year ends, so make sure you do not miss that deadline. The New Zealand tax year runs from April 1st until March 31 st every year.
Even, if it is not obligatory to lodge an income tax return, your application still can result in a refund of the tax overpaid to the government. We guarantee, that we can provide you with a timely and expertise advice on your specific tax situation and help you submit your tax return in the correct manner and receive the maximum value possible.
If you are leaving New Zealand permanently before the tax year ends, you do have an option to lodge and Early Assessment once you have left and do not have to wait till the end of the tax year. This is your chance to claim back the taxes withheld from you during your time in New Zealand and also clear you records with the Inland Revenue Department.
GetTaxSolutions can provide a Tax Return solution to you if you are:
- Holder of a temporary New Zealand visa
- Resident visa holder
- New Zealander
- Australian citizen
If you are not in the list, we still might be able to help you, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works!
- 1. Fill your income tax details on our estimator and receive preliminary estimation of the tax amount you are owed or you owe to the Inland Revenue in New Zealand.
- 2. Submit the Online registration form with as many details as possible
- 3. Submit to us your supporting documentation (Summary of earnings, final cumulative Payslips, any expenses receipts relevant to your situation, etc)
- 4. Pay our processing fee of 57.00 NZD (additional fee may apply in case of more complicated tax returns)
- 5. Fill, sign and email to us the authorization form needed to process your application along with a copy of your ID document (photo page and the one including your signature) and also a copy of your visa allowing you to work in New Zealand
- 6. When we receive the above, we will assess your tax situation and will provide you with a final estimation
- 7. As soon as we have all the documents needed to assemble the application everything will be prepared by our tax specialists and emailed back to you, so you can post the tax return to the Authorities
8. Inland Revenue Department has a processing time of up to 10 weeks to process your Income
Tax Return. The Tax Authorities reserve their right to meet the provided period and in some
cases extend it.
! Important – Some mailbox providers may direct our correspondence to your spam folder. Please add email@example.com to your mailbox trusted list to ensure you receive our updates).